10 Funniest Things You Have to Do to Get Accepted to a Fraternity
College life of a freshman is full of everyday challenges. Usually, there is nothing you wish so bad as to be accepted to a local fraternity. It will bring you a new family, a team spirit and incredible famous fraternity's parties. So, let’s discuss TOP-10 the funniest and weird things you may be forced to do in order to get fraternity’s acception. Assignment writing service strongly recommends: do not try this in home conditions.
- You may be forced to pretend a Christmas tree for a while. Especially in summer time, this joke is the most popular. You will have to wrap yourself up in Christmas lights and hike around the campus singing carols here and there. From time to time you will have to switch the lights on and scream “Merry Christmas! Hohoho!” as loud as you can.
- Another funny trick is so-called American Gladiators Assault, when all the freshmen has to run through the obstacle course while the members of fraternity are shooting at them with a paintball guns. A bit crucial perhaps, but each of the pledges will have eggs to throw to the assaulters. If you get through, congratulations, you are cool enough to be accepted!
- Have you ever heard about the needle in a haystack? If yes, then do not be surprised when you will be challenged by a fraternity to complete a huge 500-pieces puzzle in a dark bathroom with no light except from the two bic lighters. Good luck, brave man!
- Do not be scary if one day you get kiddnaped by strangers in the masks, stripped down to underwear and abandoned somewhere two hours out of city with another freshman guy handcuffed to you and a bunch of tasks you both have to complete before get accepted to the fraternity. This is a common joke in college fraternity, which usually includes obligatory rule to dress before coming back to campus and put the handcuffs off, while your partner will be challenged to get you back to college undressed with handcuffs back on you.
- Even if you personally do not believe in UFO, you will have to pretend that you do. Some college fraternities used to call this challenge The Alien Watchers. Together with the rest of pledges you will have to keep watch for the alien attack on the roof 24/7. You may create a shifts schedule to have some time to rest, but careful! In case that any one will get asleep or lose his concentration in any way, all the pledges will fail the challenge.
- Nothing could look so shamefully as to be dressed as a baby at your first year in college. That is actually lots of fraternities love this challenge called “mums and tots”. You are naked, with nappies, dummies and baby bottles and you are forced to drink as much booze as the fraternity’s mommy-dressed brothers will tell you. In addition to this, everyone laughs throwing plates with baby food in your face.
- If the fraternity has a golf car, it necessarily has to be used in pledging. Freshmen have to drive it like a taxi with a settled amount they have to earn till the end of the night. Sometimes good intentions could also look funny.
- Another challenge for real diehards is inflatable boxing rounds against the senior brothers in the frat. Ridiculous and crucial at the same time.
- If you have no facial hair, be aware that you may be battled with “the beard challenge”. To get accepted, you will have to draw beard every day within the settled “probation period” and proudly wear it during the day. Again and again, until the frat gets bored.
- The stickiest and sweetest challenge is called PB&J pledge. You will be covered half with peanut butter and half with jelly, tied to another person and delivered as a sweet present to your college sorority. Funny, shamefully and you have 102% to spend this first year in the college without a girlfriend.
Do not know exactly what you need?
Free Quote is what you need when you have some doubts regarding your assignments or the services we offer. Send us your instructions and guidelines and we will evaluate it for free!Evaluate